me myself nd i ღ fabolousixteen "If you can't make it good at least make it LOOK good" Keep calm nd enjoy the life xx ig? @hawanamohd

Wednesday, May 15


Set alarm  Get up bright nd early Smiley Go outside  Walk fr ten minutes  Heaven nd early w/ no one around

Then get back home again  Having simple breakfast  Go upstairs  Turn on the shower  Wash hair w/ nice 

smell of  shampoo  Come out of the shower  Im smell pure clean sweet aromatic Put something nice on me, 

im done! Look very gorgeous ;p Go downstairs  I've already had breakfast  Get a glass of plain water  

Watching cartoon, online, do some works  Then I feel like to go for walk .. call my friends Smiley  They're all 

busy  Its okay Smileys  Spend some time w/ family  Spend some time outside  Shopping have dinner together 

nd went home at late night  This was wonderful  The sun might not be shining but yes I am Smiley Today was 

perfect  Today I am fcking happy  No tears  no hating no touching  Only loving  laughing nd happiness Smiley


Cause boredom are everywhere so i decided to make this!
Yeah my first short story ;p Enjoy yr reading guys! xoxo